Sunday, December 6, 2009

Cameron with Water Gaters

Its been super looooooong since I finally decided to update =P. Been really bz and lazy ever since SAM ended. Just thinking sometimes about college still makes me feel how short the time was and wonder bout the effort I honestly put in.

Just few weeks back, my family and I went to Cameron with the Water Gate Cell!!! It was really fun being with them after super long. I used to care for the kids, play play, talk talk, laugh laugh, watch movies n etc. During the Cameron trip, I am proud to see few of them change for the better, some no change and 1 or 2 drastic change. But still, their fighting spirit NEVER changes!! They still love to "fight".. Boys =.=..

I met a few young adults, college and... DanLo's brother, Darren Lo!! We both were introduced "cyber-ly" thru danlo then he "somehow" really enjoys the cell and is nw part of it ^.^. I also met marcus and kahsoon. Those two are like peas in a pod but not blood related =.=. Seriously!! Anywhr u go, u most of the time see them together. But u know the sweetest thing?? Both love their parents so much tht they (spy) couldnt BEAR to kill their moms (mafia) in the mafia game.

Oh yes!! After playing mafia with the adults, I realize adults... can nvr seem to come to a conclusion. The game could go on n on n on n on.. Anyway, many pics were taken but only few were put up =P. Some random shots also of the place. More in facebook. Enjoy!!














The moths were HUGE




purple penguins


Thts all the updates for today =P. Nitez~

Rachel ❤

No comments: