Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Work??

Gih!!! Second day of work at dad's office. Tiffany (second daughter of the family) is with me. Aihzz.. dad go out we both go into his personal office room and play internet XD. Tiffany now slacking off and going crazy beside me. LOL!! Come here only. Fax fax fax, type
type type, file file file, copy copy copy, print print print, find find find, call call call, answer answer answer (calls lar!!), press press press (got button to open door for ppl somemore)... Ahh!! Everthing office do lar!!

Oh.. I realized not only my legal's lec last time got hard-to-read writing (I being nice =P). Certain "lawyers" handwriting also very hard to read. Especially when you have to type their DRAFTED letter. My sis also say, if ask her to do it, she rather type n the person
talk or she record your voice and she type XD.

Daddy vry nice though. Let me n sis rest on couch when got nthg to do XD. Oh oh oh!! Aiyah... If only my sis let me take pic of her. Her FIRST time wearing PANTS (not jeans). She super cute and adorable ler ^.^. The food around here also not bad. I think my dad is back. Gotta ciaoz.

BB ^.^

❤ Rachel

No comments: