Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Discovering Myself

Who am I? A girl that just studies and go back and forth between her home and uni is so not the Rachel I know lor. Now that I think about it.. That girl who is just so studios, non-socialable and work focus only.. Thats not me, is it?

I guess its a good thing that Rachel wanna grow independent, try to minimize as much spending as she can. Try to achieve the best of the best in her results. This may probably not be the best time to test this out but.. Some part of me just feel like letting go. Just do everything I can now, knowing that after I start working, I probably wont have a better chance to do it anymore.

I guess here is where I learn "how much is too much"? Knowing to spend but not over spending, socializing n having fun yet coping with exams, assignment and classes. Can I do it? Can I do all I wanna do yet maintain or pass my subjects XD?

However, even as I wanna enjoy life to the fullest and not just study and not experience what students life is all about, I know God warns me bout enjoying too much =). I heed the warning my parents use to tell me that I may/am not smart like some genius whr they play all day yet score HD/full marks at the end of the sem, therefore should cut down on activities. And I agree cause according to God's Word, fun is needed and given, but we should not over do it.

"To the man who pleases him, God gives wisdom, knowledge and happiness, but to the sinner he gives the task of gathering and storing up wealth to hand it over to the one who pleases God. This too is meaningless, a chasing after the wind. - Ecclesiastes 2:26"

"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. - John 10:10"

How more evident do I need to show how much the Lord is willing to provide you everything you need? Blessed is he who pleases the Lord.

What is about to be shown next, although is long, I think its very applicable to my current situation. I was surprise and felt a great relief when I saw the title somehow XD.

Remember Your Creator While Young - Ecclesiastes 11:7-10

7 Light is sweet,
and it pleases the eyes to see the sun.
8 However many years a man may live,
let him enjoy them all.
But let him remember the days of darkness,
for they will be many.
Everything to come is meaningless.

9 Be happy, young man, while you are young,
and let your heart give you joy in the days of your youth.
Follow the ways of your heart
and whatever your eyes see,
but know that for all these things
God will bring you to judgment.
10 So then, banish anxiety from your heart
and cast off the troubles of your body,
for youth and vigor are meaningless.


Nothing more I can say with this =). Harsh as it probably sound, but I know God just wants to make sure we are safe rather than drunk and blur and being an easy prey for the devil.

So conclusion? Rachel is not a couch potato neither can she be a plain studious person. That is just a dead corpse Rachel if she does that. Seeing my past life, I just have too much drama and excitement and heart breaks (lol?) to be dead ;)

ReiRei

No comments: