Sunday, August 28, 2011

Pillar and Weight

Been just going through some things. Sometimes I don't know if its just my mind playing with me or I'm just too oblivious. I can confirm that right now, I feel I'm supporting many. How the Lord do it I don't know. I'm glad some ppl call me older sister even though they are older. Sometimes I also wonder where I can find my own older sibling. I guess I have but they are over the seas XD.

As for my partner, I guess I still have not realize or seen him yet. So far most of the guys as I past one by one, each has a weight they carry and hoping someone they can lean on. I too wanna chuck my weight somewhr =P!! But I'm glad/honoured the Lord uses me to remind them to lean upon Him and that its oni His approval we need to strive for.

"Am I now trying to win the approval of men, or of God? Or am I trying to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a servant of Christ. - Galatians 1:10"

Still oh still, there are so many times now where I just feel like dropping everything and go with the wind. Like just doing what I want.

Time is actually a lot. And I realize if I did not serve, I could have been doing a lot more other things. Good and bad I guess XD. But no how, like the above. Like the verse said, I only need to please God. Not myself or anyone else.

Sigh.. Thnx to winter I got super flabby arms now. ISH!! Really gotta figure a way to slim them down -.-". So disproportional to my other body parts ><. Must figure a way or cannot wear spaghetti straps in summer!! Faint in heat!!!

Rach

No comments: