Sunday, August 21, 2011

Being Picky / Somehow Knowing

Is it normal to find someone only after you graduate? Or to start having a serious relationship only when you graduate? Hm.. I'm really content and happy being single. It allows me to roam free, to be and talk with anyone I like. To do anything according to my time. However, laughable as it may be, I dun wanna marry late ><.

What am I thinking.. I'm still young but just thinking bout mom getting married at 24.. I dun wanna to be married after 27 ler ><. I wonder if thts the plan God has for me >
Some ppl are asking me to just go with whoever ask me now just to get experience of what being in a relationship but i really wonder..I wan a relationship i do, but i dun wan a one nite stand or one month or one year stand. Will this really be possible?

Is thr someone out there which doesnt expect me to be the dependable one? But actually willing and wanting to share the weight together? So tired of guys that just look at me as if I can carry my own and their weight.

Rach

No comments: