Thursday, July 28, 2011

An Idea

Random simple ideas keep coming into my head when I shower. I really gotta ask God to change that. Hm.. It makes it harder to remember sometimes when I wanna jot it down for future reference.

But yea.. Recently I guess I have just got ideas such as charity, blessing ppl, paying for ppl's laundry money, cooking ppl dinner, randomly dropping friendly notes into ppl's mail boxes, and etc. But nvr really getting them done cause either I feel stupid, weird, awkward, wondering wat other ppl might be thinking.. You know~ Those stuff~!! I AM VERY SURE EVERYONE HAS AT LEAST A MOMENT OF THAT!!! (or more)

So yea, lets just say the new idea which popped into my head was creating a website. More exactly, a chatting forum. Or a forum of thoughts/opinions. I really have no idea how to put it. But basically its a form of discussion, ppl's view of lifestyle and socials. I know I know, we have lots of those.

Just thought of having or making a team. The forum where it talks about styles, clothes, movies, studies, relationships, games, life experience, hobbies, interest, technology, internet, career and so on. Then having a few sort of known counselors which could give on advice, etc etc. I mean.. A place where it is not allowed to post politics or whatever govermental issues.

But more like a place if you have seriously NOTHING to do and just wanna spam. Why not put ur opinion in a place where you never know if it will help? A place that could shows views of different cultures or maybe views of different genders and age groups. A place where you can shout out what you think and be acknowledge yet no one knowing who you really are (as long as you dun post everything bout ur real self).

Something similar to facebook whereby is global I guess, except.. A place where everyone with similar interest but different views can share their points. Who knows, sometimes we can learn something out of it. Who knows, we might even be encouraged bout it. Either that, who knows if your idea is actually an awesome one and one day you see it happening before your very eyes~!! (ok tht is seriously far fetched) but... Who knows rite? The person who started Mc Donalds sure didnt know Mc D was gonna b famous. Neither did facebook or genting. Haha!! Neither did Microsoft and some others that actually pulled through.

Hm.. As much as I can this or post this out to tell others.. I wonder bout myself.. Why daren't I try it?

A question which sometimes I post to myself,

"Am I really unafraid of being who I am?"

I guess a gud title for that website if I ever do make it will go something like "Being Myself". Something like it~ I suck at creative names =P.

There we go~ Time for slp =).

Nite~

ReiRei (The Innocent Lamb - Its just my name in hebrew =)

No comments: