Friday, July 29, 2011

The 2nd Club~!!

I have finally join a new club!! The table tennis club!!! Or well sport club.. Whatever @@.. Society.. club.. starting to brain down. Yea.. Was really really excited bout going. I mean.. After class I just couldnt wait to go and change attire (coz winter wear 3 layers exclude jacket. Then if wear that while playing indoors.. Crazy ler @@).

Realize was an hr early so went and doughnut coffee bliss with Ke Ying ;p. I never knew that the 2 Original Glaze could be replace with any of the doughnuts and still be charged same price. Or even change the coffee to hot chocolate and STILL have it the same price. OR Both~!! AND STILL HAVE IT FOR $6.50~!! How awesome is that~ I so recommend the doughnut coffee bliss for tea~

Oh after that, I still had like half an hour to kill. So I went to the venue and decided to slowly take my time and change. Didnt expect 2 ppl thr setting up already.. So yea, sport started at 230pm. We all took turns playing. I think everyone minimum had 3-4 games throughout the time period. It felt really long since I been watching ppl play or even have a game with them.

It seems also that my smashing will never not be notice @@. I think after few rounds with the state or national players (I was really sucky.. I mean.. 2/11 is so not cool. Haha!! But to be even able to get points frm them was cool XD) they starting bullying by giving me high balls to smash. Which also remind me of my height!!! ARRH!!! And after not playing for almost a year, I felt SOOO TIRED after awhile. Where did all my stammina run to?

The last half an hr (or maybe 45 min) they started having this crazy endurance game i think.. 4 tables would have an individual competition of 11 points. Which table finish first ends that whole round for every table. If you have lower points, you move down. If you have higher points, you move up. At the lowest table if u have lower points, you get out of the game and the person waiting in turn goes in.

First 3 games I kept going between table 1 and 2. The vry low ones. Haha!! But as time passes.. MAN~!! My legs were half jello that I not oni needed to bend to maintain balance but oso bend so that I wont feel too tired!! And this Cambodian player can still order me to smash harder when I am barely standing up. He said so I can improve. @@ Every round I start to see everyone losing stamina. Haha!! Some ppl just stop playing strokes and went for spins and down-under balls and close nets so dun nid to move and exert as much strength. Except for one guy who really like playing speed ball. Man..

But yea.. Haha!! At the end I was completely thirsty and out of water. Went slurpie with them (C lucky I change so I dun have to be in sweat and walk out in cold!! I did change after the game finally ended though). Then head for OCF. Was an hr early so chatted with Joon and Sahitya who were already thr. I felt like such a blur person as I was trying so hard to maintain alertness and not fall aslp. Haha!! The couch really felt so nice~ (Which later Sahitya agreed full hearted when he sat~)

Anyway yea.. I should be slping. Tomoro got a long day of Servants Retreat. Hopefully I can wake up and HOPEFULLY NOT BE SORE!! Hope also that at the camp my legs wont just give out if we are sitting too long. Okok~ Eyes shutting d. Nite!!

Raaaae-i?

No comments: