Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I NEED TO DO SOMETHING!!!

Cant believe I am actually missing the being too busy till I have no time for relax or till I must actually do my hobby reading while in the car or before I sleep. All this happening during my secondary times.

I mean, if I wasnt doing tuition then I would be joining 5 clubs and societies. I mean literally joining them in doing something n not just sitting there do nothing or plain name-sake. I remembered before I went to a sch which limited students to one society a week, MGS actually allowed us to join as many as we want with a minimum of 3 a week. As long as it doesnt clash with any core societies/sports then its fine. Goodness.. I still cant believe I joined the band, taekwondo (halfway oni for this), choir, Christian Fellowship, cheerleading (oso halfway except for hse colour), prefect, table tennis, chess.. cant remember wat else.. Not stopping there, I cant believe I still had time to read finish 3-5 story books a week! Seriously what was I thinking??? How did I even have time to go to the library?? Oh rite, skipping lunch a few times.. Seriously???

To top that up, I still cant bliev I had church and church activities which required me 2 and a half days. Sometimes even 3 days in a week. Then somemore tuition 4 days at least in a week @@. How did I finish all those homework ar.. Is it because it involves no research and it was already sorta spoonfed till the homework were actually just practices?

Even after leaving the sch and going to the sch which oni allowed like wat.. one society a week.. I still cant believe I went and skip class quite a few times just to do events! Didnt turn out spectacular but was still not in class. Ok maybe that wasnt a gud one. But classes ended mostly at.. 4pm i think. Except fridays. Then I had tuition 3 times a week!! Nearing exams it increases. And I would stay up late till 3am every nw n then just to finish my work. Huh.. What was I thinking?? Was it because I didnt nid to wry bout my transportation and food on my table? Not like now whr I have to prep everything myself? Is that it??


So what is my resolute? As much as I suck at dancing.. I kinda of reeeeeli.. so baaaaadly wanna join a dance class. Not sure why but yea.. And part of me was wondering is it because right now I am thinking I am too free? But I was also thinking of the times I come home in the evening and do home work till late nite.. If I divide my work probably can rite? Would be too busying myself be a bad thing??

Cause I dun just wanna dance, I oso wanna join the outdoor sports, table tennis friendly matches, maybe swimming, then just plain working out and sweating some. Voluntary work wat eva~ I just wanna sweat or do some work that would make me move my lazy ass. Lol!! Got a feeling I probably complain in the middle like i usually do but looking back how much I enjoyed.. I cant deny THAT~

I starting to feel silly cause its been dunno how many years a leaflet talks bout dancing and I will just stand thr and stare at the poster for quite awhile before moving. I mean, what is thr to c?? Time date venue.. Sigh.. Or is it just the thought that people say how if we dun train young, we be like a person dancing with 2 left feet or with a back made of plank? Embarrassment? Why wouldnt thr b? But I still wanna join.. Should I? Or should I just start of with table tennis?

Hm.. So many things I wanna do n try.. Yet oni 1 year and a half left till I graduate.. RACHEL WAT HAVE U BEEN DOING>>>?????????????

Rei

No comments: