Monday, September 28, 2009

An unhappy start of college sem2

After getting back my results today.. Mm.... I guess I cannot deny ady. I have paid too much attention in serving God throughout CF. I had irresponsibly not divide my time properly for studies.

True, it is awesome and great serving the Lord but being a student, failing ur studies means not bringin glory to the Lord. This time I won't blame the times I have been in depression due to some insults. Neither would I find excuse to cover this mistake I made. Its hard but after being unable to slp last nite, I realized I no longer want to be in depression.

Depression - tires u out easily, sad whrever u go, u don't feel like doing anything, you feel worthless, u practically don't want to do anything!! Its tiring and frustrating plus it does not improve anything.

If I am gonna get scolding then let it be done for it just means a hunger to grow. And that is what I hope to achieve for God. To hunger to be like Him (whether it'd be in thoughts, actions or understanding) and to hunger to know more about Him.

Hey!! Who says being a Christian means easy road?? We too have our troubles but overcoming it means growing stronger.

Quoting Ann Mama =P
"We must always remember not to react, but respond. When we react, it becomes a negative thing, but if we respond it well, it will turn out to be a positive thing. And this response is a choice."

No comments: