Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Love letter to my 3 wonderful sisters

Even though they are just going for a yr or few for studies, its gonna feel like a long time for me. I mean like ppl say "its just a yr or 2", but if u were the one, u wont exactly feel its JUST a yr or two but u would feel the 12 months, 365 days, 1460 weeks, 8760 hrs, 525600 minutes or 31536000 seconds. Look at that!! Thts a lot of figures.. I wont even bother mentioning mili-sec...

Sigh, so thats how I think. Feeling-wise, I really dunno lar. Though I keep telling myself, "its ok, its only for studies. They are obviously coming back..etc", however everytime i c them ar.. sfhodfhsdfnsuifns..!!!! Its like unlimited water fountain!! GRRRR...!!! I dun wan them thinking tht I am sad to see them go n all. Sigh, I guess I just really really miss them. Even thinkin nw, them standing at the airport, waving at everyone, walkin away..still waving.. promises and encouragements n jokes shouted to n fro.. just really makes me wanna...

Everytime I hear others say they wanna bid farewell to their friends, or how hard it is to have distant relationship, etc.. I would be like "so? stil can keep in contact". Goodness, I really feel it now. The want to just not let them go. Aihzz... Its not like I spent 24/7 with them or approximately thr. But somehow, it still hits me a lot.. I really miss them. N THEY R EVEN GONE YET!!! Haiyoyo!!! Gila lar me..

Shealin, my awesome jie jie ^.^ .. Alwyz having the sporting spirit, cheerful smile, motherly love and determined heart. I know I havent spent a lot of time with you. Maybe more at the beginning of the first few years. Lol, where we talked on the phone, after cell, during cell, etc. I realized me n the other girls talked a lot bout ourselves and we didnt hear much bout u. Wish I could turn back time now and just learn more bout ur actual life, instead of just what u do in church or the similar experiences we go through.

But honestly, truly, thank you so much for guiding me n encouragin me. Everytime I face a prob and cal u, u will alwyz say ur free to talk. Even if it was just 10min. U would somehow spend more than tht to talk to me. Just to make me feel better and to continue on.

When u said u admired me for handling the things in my family, actually I dun think I could have done it just by myself. If it weren't for u to constantly remind me that God is in control, I prob have a hard time depending on God's strength myself. Seeing your determined passion for God really moves me. Knowing u been through what I have experienced makes me see there is no excuse for me to go emo or watsoeva, but to alwyz give a smile and push myself forward. I feel really bless that I have you and Jang as my guide throughout the past years.

As for boys.. Well, haha.. That one ar.. Still trying to go through lar XD. I can't deny that I do easily like certain guys and get over them just as quick. But what you said makes sense too. When I do like a guy, I must control my emotions and not do crazy stuff =P. Its not worth destroying or humiliating myself over a "guy" when thr is one GENTLEMAN that God had specially prepared for me =P.

I really am gonna miss u, Shealin T.T!! Wish I was still in Since 1991 having fun with everyone. Dun wanna grow just for tht XD. But looks like its been quite awhile d.. I cant express my thanks as I dun really know how, not to mention that I am bad with words.. But still, hope you remember to come back after ur studies XD. Love you so much
!! I believe God has a brighter plan for you than it is now. Hope this verse encourages u, though its quite common now but its to remind you that God's love will always be with you.

1 Corinthians 13
"But the greatest of these is love. - 1 Corinthians 13:13"



Sharmane!! Our sweetest 17 yr old cell leader. Thank you for your soft words, understanding heart and caring thoughts. I only started mixing and talking to you this year but I realized I fit in with u more than Tabby's as what I had thought. At first I thought it wont make much of a diff in the beginning. But then now I see that thr was a huge diff. I wont be able to mix with Nichole, Emily and the others like Marcia could. Somehow something in me and them didn't click. But with u and the cell its diff. I felt as if you were trying to include me in. To make me feel part of it. I really thank you coz it made me feel belong. Though sometimes I felt like I shouldnt b thr, you told me its ok and tht I should take my time. I guess it was time that I needed. And it was you who gave that chance. This short amount of time just being with u and the girls really was an eye opener. The feeling was different in the cell for I somehow alwyz felt warmth in the cell. I realize that the girls obtained something frm you and that was ur soft heart. Each of them are friendly and welcoming in their own special ways. I guess its just the way you guide them as Shealin has guided me. I don't have much to say as the others do but I just pray that I would grow the girls fruitfully as you had done. Take care as you go to UK and remember God and the rest of us will alwyz welcome u back XD.
Here is a verse for you.

Romans 5 : 1-5
"..rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance - Romans 5 : 3"



Pei Ling~~ I wasnt in ur little cell though we played a lot in the big big cell de time. haha!! But still, without u it would still not be the same. I pray that ur smile would never disappear coz it alwyz make ppl feel welcome. Ur like a bubble of joy to me, everyone c u oso u will just joke with them. Then they will be smiling or shy shy smiling XD. Still, ur friendliness is amazing to me XD. A verse you probably know quite well but this is for you =).

Philippians 4 : 4 - 9
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God - Phil 4 : 6"



Will miss and love you all lots lots!! Come back soon yea!! Will surprise you with the POSITIVE changes in CoUZ n NSt (I pray too XD). I just know that even while ur at UK or anywhr, God will surely bless you in everything you do. LOVES Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❤❤❤Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ!!!!

No comments: