Thursday, September 24, 2009

Preview of Love Affair Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


I cant believe it!! Tomoro is just few hrs away!! CoUZ is having another one of their end of the month services. Tomorrow will be featuring the "LOVE AFFAIR"... Questions like:

"Why does he keep talking to them when he has me??"

"Does he love me or my money??"

"Hmm.. Should I dress differently to impress her??"

"Why does he prefer her over me??"

"Does she really love me??"

"What does she really think of me??"

All will be revealed tomorrow as guys and girls alike find out what and how does each gender think!!

Venue: SIBKL, 3rd Flr Sanctuary
Date: 25th Sept 2009
Time: 8pm - 10pm

Above all, find out if you are ready to be in a relationship and whether he / she is really the CHOSEN ONE for your life.

-signing off- Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

“One can find women who have never had one love affair, but it is rare indeed to find any who have had only one” ~ François de la Rochefoucauld

"We cannot love what we neither know nor understand"

No comments: