Thursday, September 3, 2009

What else can I say ler? I enjoyed a lot honestly the times where we joked together. Maybe because you watched out for me and helped me. I never knew how to return the favour. I really do appreciate every single thing u done.

From the times you cheered me up when I was lonely, I nvr wanted to admit but I am really grateful. You (scarily..lol) understood how I was feeling when no one noticed, yet I will alwyz deny and say you are wrong. When others requested me to do things when I was not feeling rite, you helped cover for me.

I know I took you for granted, but at the same time I don't know and still dont know how to repay you. You alwyz seem well off, with friends and all, so all I could do was talk to you on msn. I cherished our friendship a lot.. But I guess something made a wrong turn. I guess its me. Coz I know how much effort you have put into our friendship.

I tried to talk to u, but u seem so distant nw. However, I am really happy for u that what you said before "they come to me coz they only need help for work" is now not true. I thought and thought, but I realized and see that ur happy. I rather you be happy with a bunch of friends, than feel like ur lonely. Glad to have been through so much fun with u. Appreciate it, though I wont show it. Pray that you will enjoy the rest of the year with much fun and joy. Friendship deeply treasured =D. Thank you!

No comments: