Sunday, September 6, 2009

Body aches.. Clarice was rite -.-" . Yesterday was awesome!!! Went on a Mission trip to Tg Malim. Learned the culture of the place. Cut bamboo. I think its bamboo XD. Carry it. Then played with the kids. Shared testimony.. IN BM!!! Haha!! It was nerve-tingling. Last but not least, PLAYED IN THE RIVER!!!!! It was so fun!! Haha! I will further upload the details next time.

Wat bout my daily life.. Hm.. I dunno lar, but though I am confuse bout my feelings. I guess its gud oso that I just focus on my studies and enjoy life.

Mom been saying I should start focusing on my studies. I do.. Sigh, but I guess this time I just ask her whenever I get an invitation to go somewhr. Unlike last time, I wont ask and just decline the invitation. I wonder does she really decline coz she thinks I am not studying? Or is it because she is wondering why I have so many invitations to go out, that she THINKS I am not studying?... Hm.. I'm wondering..

What else do I wonder.. My sister... Hm.. To me she acts jealous, but when I ask her she tels me "what is thr to be jealous". Then y must she alwyz treat me "spitefully", enter in EVERY single convo when I talk to mom, reply me sarcastically, deny everything I ask or tel her,... Zzzz... I really dun get it. Sheesh! Then she alwyz go telling me, how I am lucky n etc.. Bet when she read this she will start telling me, "when I say this n that wor" =P.

Lalala~ I also realize that I have been sad quite often. Is it a phase? Haha! I used to smile and be cheerful a lot, even during bad times. I wonder why cant I do that now too. Lol! To smile even during bad times. That would be awesome ^.^ ~

God's strength is alwyz the best. When u have experienced it, you can NEVER deny His existence and power. You will definitely know that He is real.

No comments: