Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy Mooncake Festival + updates

Hey guys!! Happy Mooncake / Lantern Festival!! I didnt take pictures coz was too bz playing chasing, jumping, dragging, carrying, clinging, etc.. Haha!! Just crazy lar with the kids in the neighbourhood as well as my mom and sisters. Goodness.. I was tired when I came back home, after eating dinner with the neighbours (our yearly tradition), its like in the games whr ur HP recovers fully XD. So yea, thts how it was for me.

Anyway, the updates would be a lot but I am just gonna share about today for the time being. After fully surrendering to God my troubles and frustration, I realized something. We alwyz say surrender to God our problem, but did we ever think to surrender God our frustration towards the problem too??

After few slpless nites, I guess God told me that when we say surrender all to Him, it includes our frustration, our sadness, our happiness, basically all our emotions. Just really surrender it all to Him.

And after that, it was like being renewed. I felt light and joy. And Quoting from the bible:

"The joy of the LORD is your strength. -Nehemiah 8:10"

And its true!! For the joy of the Lord is in you, therefore you will find the strength to continue your journey with ur head held high and a smile on your face.

Few days later, I felt challenged. It was like God just showing me through the bible in 1Corinthians 12:12-31.

Being in the body of Christ doesn't mean ur church alone is the body of Christ, it is whr ALL churches come together and FORM tht ONE BODY of Christ. How can a church be with another church often??

For the youth is really simple, through Christian Fellowship!! Everyone gathers together in sch, not caring which church u r from and just praise and worship God together. A love for each other no matter young or old, big or small. Just with who you are, everyone comes together.

Games

Side 1

Side 2

Usherers (+our 1st camp!! BLUEPRINT)

Friends

To praise and worship

Realizing this, God made me realized. I paid lots of attention to my own CF, nw tht it has grown, I should help/encourage my sister and brother's CF. Taylors PJ, Taylors Sri Hartamas, UCSI, UCTI, etc..

Quoting from TJ's blog post, I feel God is just assuring me more and more to just encourage our brothers and sisters in Christ. No matter if I know them or not.

Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

9 Two are better than one,
because they have a good return for their work:

10 If one falls down,
his friend can help him up.
But pity the man who falls
and has no one to help him up!

Therefore, my challenge is.. To encourage three ppl that God shows me. Whoever is reading this, why don't you ask God for a challenge in ur life too?

It doesnt have to be big or socializing, it is somethin between you and God which helps you (or mayb others too) to grow. No matter what, when you share at the end of it, it is an encouragement to many (though you may not noe who).

Off to do studies nw!! Cherry~O!! Loves!!
Rachel

No comments: