Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Silly Me

Uwaaa!!! Y me so silly de @.@!! Came college wanted to post up pictures while studying, end up forgotten to bring pendrive and left some notes at home -.-". Result of changing bags.. Uwww T.T!!

Nvm, while waiting for a friend and chatting with Clarice and Alex.W, I shall type some stuff.. Hm.. okok!! Now that I have time.. What would I want for my 18th Birthday... If its a reality wish then prob dun really have.. Fantasy/drama wish.. Probably have lar. Since my blog url have fantasy in it, I shall type my fantasy wish then. Wakakaka!! Here goes:


I reached a destination, on the door theres a note with my name colourfully written on it, directing me to a place. So I go there, only to find another note paste on the door. This repeats itself probably another 2 times?? I mean cannot be so long or I also get a bit annoyed XD. Finally at the last destination, the door had no note. I opened the door only to be surprise with all the people I love there. Family, NSt friends, COUZ friends, college friends, Signified Seven (if they still remember who they are =P) and relatives!! LOL!! (Next prob just dreaming lar) Then the guy which I love, whom God put for me I hope, gives me a hug from behind and says the 3 sweetest words. The story ends happily ever after!!

LOL!! Uh hum, uh hum =P!! All those tht think too far get ur head back. Its a FANTASY!!! Lol!! Another reason why i keep it as short as possible. Just in time too, gonna go off nw. Random~!!!! LOL!!

Loves!!

No comments: