Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bentong ❤

I'm not much of a photographer so bear with the pictures. Lazy to put them in order so you might see some repeated places and flowers (I love colourful things ^.^). My batt was not fully charged so only half (or less) of the place is taken. Enjoy~

..Pwetty fountain..



..This is in the hall which could fit 300 ppl..

..Theres a stage for worship =P..



..The dorms (which could hold 60+ ppl) and hall..

..walk walk, pretty mummy ^.^..

..its not actually dark, somehow come out like tht..




..Rambutans, rambutans..






..more rambutans..


..uh, yellow rambutans too high @.@..



..I think its spelt "kedong dong"..


..Passion Fruits..





..The flower of a passion fruit..





..Puan Sri..

..Apple Mango..

..Backyard..







..I'm not sure what fruits are these..


..Can u spot the fruit??..

..Heres a closer look, can count the number of limes?..


.."Must help must help"..

..More limes..




..The house..













..before my cam batt went off, quickly snapped inside the house..

That is all.. Sry if you don't have a proper picture of the place. One of my wish is to bring the people I love here. Sisters and me are even thinking of having our own retreat here one day. Pray it comes true =P.

Loves
Rachel

No comments: