Saturday, May 19, 2012

A Proper Kitchen

Somehow I really really miss my kitchen at home. REAL Home! EACH and Everytime I feel like I wanna experiment or do something special or don't just do a simple dish, I look around and see that there will be one or 2 equipment I don't have. And mostly? Its an oven. Aih..

How I miss making my cupcakes. I don't have the muffin tray here, n oven made it look like cakes.

How I miss baking and making desserts. I don't have pots and pans of different sizes. I don't have a rolling pin or food weigher.

How I miss making juices/smoothies/shakes. I don't have a blender.

How I miss making roasted food. I don't have a proper oven.

I would go on but its time to sleep. Oh how I miss these things. And looking through recipes make me feel all the more.. limited. Aih... Wat to do wat to do?

ReiRei

No comments: