Saturday, May 19, 2012

I Want An Oven!!!

Blah blah blah~ So things recently has been going quite upsie downsie. Then again, should have expected things to be like that especially with our different views and so on. But overcoming it makes it seem/feel like we've grown closer, or theres more problems ahead. But enough of that for now..

I WANT AN OVEN!!! How long does it take to roast 4 simple small potatoes??? 30min max?? Right? Right? Ugh!! And just when I thought this microwave oven is doing ok as a temporary/fan-forced oven... It totally ruined my brunch!! A meal which should take less than an hour to prepare, by right 30mins. Guess how long it took me just to get the potatoes ready? Just the potatoes..

Almost 2 HOURS!!! Then had to wait for chicken (2 and a half chicken breast) for another 45min. How ridiculous can that be????!!!! And you know how putting honey to get a golden crisp at the top of the chicken? Well this turned out slight yellow and that was it!! *hands showing "unbelievable"*

Ugh... No mood to roast anything in there anymore. I mean its great and faster that mom got me a pressure cooker. But I realized.. Its a lot more to wash and harder too! Considering that Aussie's basins are terribly/sadly SMALL. Normally you could wash  a pot without having to bump into the tap, but here is like u must carefully turn the pot to wash as to not bump into the tap. Aih...

ReiRei

No comments: