Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Truth

Not knowing the truth, how wonderful life could be. Only to find that it was all but a dream.
I believe in your words, trust that you are not like them.
But looks like by accident I stumbled onto something I wished I never read.

Its always like this but this time through arguments. My heart cries out not wanting to believe in them.
I really don't wanna regret this. I really don't want it any lower than this..

Its not me.. Your heart breaks for her, your heart remembers her.. Its not me..
You been searching for her, through girls that are like her.. But they aren't her, are they..
I'm not her, am i.. Ask Suki? Ask your friends? How many more of your stories can I believe?

You were hurt when you saw? You were down in the pits when she broke your heart.
You tore everything in your path to show of your anger and frustration. And me?
I was just a small tiny part during that life, which boiled you but not enough..

Hah... Googie googie? What sweet love you still give, the attention you still pass...
Even when theres a "I miss you"...

Relationship what not.. To try here and there, why not?
As long as at the end of the day you get what you want, is that not?.......

Rach...

P.s
I should stop listening to the Phantom of the Opera =/

No comments: