Saturday, May 5, 2012

Regrets? I hope not...

Shud have expect that the longer you are in a relationship, the tougher it gets of having someone else in your life. And somehw, blogging still makes me feel less tense of typing everything here. Arguments over small and big things also got. More frustrating is when each argument you have, one side feels this way is normal but to the other side it doesn't make sense. And no I am not talking about religion and morality. Although that prob could be applied but sometimes its frustrating when the simple reason he gives is "Thats the way I was brought up". Okay.. But I don't think that shud be the reason I have to accommodate to your needs is it? And you don't hear me say "Thats the way I was brought up". I mean come on, not everything should be done your way correct or not? Ugh.. N I KNEW that just coz I decided not to hang out with you while waiting for 2 hours just doing my work. U go get moody. Seriously?? Beginning it felt like if we do our own stuff it will b no problem. Recently its like if can do together, try to do everything together. And no I don't complain that we spend time together. But I complain that if either of us can't make it, DON'T SULK OR BE MOODY!! Goodness!! Its times like that or some random "don't-wanna-talk-anymore" mood that make me feel you would have prefer C. And when I think of that... UGH! The regrets which I don't wanna feel comes crawling in. And its those times I feel like screaming or shouting, what kind of promise are you keeping?? If you can think that thr is a problem with our relationship, if you think that sometimes you are the cause. Then for goodness try and change those parts which make me upset! Stop repeating them. Or at least do it in a way where both of us can accept. Don't use "Thats the way I been brought up" as an excuse coz the relationship will nid 2 ppl to mold and not one. If God wanna intervene then so be it. I guess sometimes there are things where we need someone who knows us more than we know each other to work things out. Rei

No comments: