Monday, July 9, 2012

Is Love Really Blind?

Probably a stupid thing to think now but sometimes with everyone asking me consistently and for the close friends who know the story, I myself cant answer why I accepted.

Some tell me I'm a fool for still believing or continuing the relationship. Some tells me they have no idea how I could still accept him for the things he's done. Unfortunate I guess for guys that it sometimes/most times seem like the girl is right.

Then not only that, both of us being from two different worlds or beliefs. Do you think this won't be a challenge? And why does he/i want to make his life so painful as my life has so much more restrictions compared to his?..

Being a Christian and he a pre-believer, its not easy or common to find a couple like this and happy yet the Christian is steady in his/her walk of faith. I want to share and ask how to approach this. Asking God on an answer for this is so hard as it seems like everyone has a feeling in this.. And how would I know if what they share is really from God and nt their feelings? The oni answer so far I can come up for that is time.


ReiRei

No comments: