Monday, July 9, 2012

Life After Graduation

If all goes well, then I will be graduating end of the year. What would be the next step? I dunno.. But no matter how much I try and convince myself to do well and etc. How some people tell me that they c me working in large companies and things like that but really...

I have no idea how I'm even gonna work. These 3 years of studying mostly programming and so on.. Until now, my programming is still sucky and weak. I've tried on designing websites and programming an app.. After awhile it either dies off... Or look superly basic and noobish. Urgh..... What am i gonna do..

And as any child in the family, we just wanna show our parents that we are doing our best. That life for us is gonna be a breeze.. ishifdsuhfdksbuysdbfjhdsgdshgudsyfgydsugfuysdg... This is all I can say. Aih aih aih~!

After that another question still stands.. Will my future be in Aussie? Or Malaysia? Furthermore... How bout him?... Still being human, how I wish I could c God's plans for me.


ReiRei

No comments: