Tuesday, March 30, 2010

No Driving = No CF???

I dunno how long my patience can last..SERIOUSLY!!! I get it that the Lord spoke of "patience" during the weeks of fasting, I guess I really do need it.. However this.. THIS is really.. Whoaaa!!!

No driving alone till from your judgments its ok. I've been driving for a month with u beside me every morning and after school and to my sisters tuition and from their tuition.. Shouldn't I be at least ready to drive on my own? No driving on my own completely? Ok fine. At least a few days when we all know that it hard for u n I to find transport for me, YET u WANT to try this and that or force your way to this and that just so that I won't drive. Really!! And yet after, you sometimes complain. I suggested, u didn't take it. Then u complain and tell me why not next time I change my things to fit your time, or just wait till ur free then come to get me. Yay Hooray, why didn't u say that b4 pulling so many strings???

Ok. I've just sabar with that. Now I just went for my FIRST CF of the YEAR. I enjoyed myself, experience God's presence being there, realize how much CF have actually meant, realize WHY I join CF... Now u tell me to wait till YOUR JUDGMENTS SAY OK TO MY DRIVING SKILLS THEN I CAN JOIN CF?????????????????? When? When? When will that be? First u say a week, its a month, now u say till I shift to lake side.. I got a feeling it will be months AFTER I shift to lakeside. Then WHEN OH WHEN will I be able to go CF?

I know after I drive alone, I will be driving "alone" for the rest of my life, to my safety and protection you are seeing me through. You are making sure everything is alright and that u can be rest assured that I won't be caught in an accident or "die" of a certain car crash. Ok fine, I am not joking. But at least pleaase!!! Let me drive when we ALL know that everybody's time is blocked and that the simplest and most convenient way is to let me drive. FOR A DAY A WEEK OR A DAY A MONTH I DON'T MIND u know.. Aihzz.. If u wanna watch me drive after that day go ahead. I won't stop u, no one stopping u. Goodness... I have frust too ya noe...

❤❤*silence*❤❤

No comments: