Friday, March 26, 2010

Babblings 2~~

Its fun as friends. But not sure when to take u seriously.. U both love to joke, make fools or make fun out of ppl. Sure its funny and humorous. But seriously.. Coupling?? Ok lar if u jkjk for a short while. To lengthen it till asking bit too many personal Qs.. Thats AWK-WARD~~!!

Why sound surprise that I havent been in relationship? Ask the other girls we hangout with.. They too didnt have any relationship before..

Yearn for one? I guess I sometimes do. I mean.. Seeing couples walk past u every now and then.. Especially if they are bout the same age or younger.. Who wouldnt feel like coupling sometimes?

Like/Interested in a guy? Of course will de lar.. Even the girls I'm with, see got cute guy also the just look look ny lar.. If dun like guy, I probably not straight lur.. Haha!!

However why not be in one? Hm.. Scared of hurts? Probably.. Not sure if I can be committed? Maybe? Scared it turns out bad in the end? Could say. Unsure whether its God's plan? DEFINITELY UNSURE!!! Think it fulfills wat mom n dad n churches say? Err... Definitely not..

Its quite true I'm taken.. By God lar that is.. Some ppl seems to not get it..

The Bestest Boyfriend I have is a Provider AND a Supporter AND a Teacher AND a Lover AND a Comforter AND a Protector. Not to mention a jealous one too.. Yet He doesn't hate me or dislike me or do anythin bad to me when I disappoint Him at times. Or even when I short spent my time with Him.. He doesn't leave me or forsake me.. How awesome is that?

Loves~ <3

No comments: