Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Babblings~

College & Uni, would they be the same?
I enjoy the classes and people here, yet really disappointed with myself.. Or is it the results? The 'reminders' I get from parents, I know its concern to me. And my own thoughts reminding me bout the condition to remain... It not only pressures me but depresses me at times. How do you think I would feel?

Btw... Joking is another thing. I really don't mind jokes. Its funny, embarrassing but its in a gud way. But sometimes.. It can be hurtful or sensitive too u noe..

How could you play 'love'? Does it mean nothing to you?
How could you say 'love' after a few days of knowing?
How do you feel this 'love' after a few sharing and outings?
How can you say it is 'love' when we barely know or tried bearing with each others' bad habits?
Do you even think of our friendship?

Hey.. I may be cheerful but I am also sensitive. I take things quite seriously most of the time, though I am loud (not angry).

Maybe if there wasn't this "condition", I probably be more relaxed? and not easily depressed. I say this to few but I dun enjoy saying it as much u enjoy listening to it. But when in time of depression or sadness.. Anything can accidentally come out. Lol.. Thinking back.. Reflecting on 2 to 3 yrs... Even if its just one year.. I know something's changed.

Love~~..

No comments: