Sunday, July 27, 2008

Updates

Hey all, this is about the past few days since I didnt have time to blog recently. Lets c.. I will start with yesterday. NST (aka NarrowStreet) which is like the youths in my church finally started our project 'Kidz LIFE'. What does LIFE stands for? Life Is For Everyone. So it will be like ' KIDZ Life Is For Everyone ' . For my group, we went to prima selayang. Its was like an hr trip frm my church. We had ice-breakers (for those who dont know wat it is, its just like games to break the ice between the kids n us XD). Than we had sing-a-long songs plus skits. After tht we had bonding time with the kids. It was almost like a one-to-one activity with the kids coz we had to teach them english and such. Believe it or not, this was frm 2 - 4.40 pm . Time sure do fly.. It was turly awesome, I had a blast and the best thing is, for the next few months all of us will b able to meet the kids again once a month. YAY ^~^!!!

Today or well, justa moment ago I had re arranged my whole room. Frm my cupboard to my comp to my shelf and so on XD. Dang I kept myself so bz that I am actually quite tired out nw. Somehow I still feel satisfied with wat I had done to my room. MY sis still doesnt know wat I had done to the room. I wonder wat is her reaction like.. Oh.. plus my mom..... (not goin thr.. XD) . K lets c.. The japanese students are schling with my sch for two weeks. They r gonna go back this comin friday (sad T.T) . We had one photo shoot since we were suppose to b taking class photo. But we purposely used up two lessons just to do the photo shoot and take random pics with the jap. Have fun lookin through. The japanese boy is Shinsuke and the girl.. I forgot her name >< . The guy will b in my class till friday and i really pity him coz the guys really teachin him to b naughty XD.







The rest of the pic I still nid to get frm Teng.. So till then its just these. Till next time =P.

No comments: