Thursday, July 17, 2008

First Blog

Believe it or not.. I finally decided to come back blogging.. Y?? I too dunno y. Could it be becoz I got fed up with not being able to speak my mind or let SS know what I am doing (if they still remember me =P)?? I dunno.. But.. I guess to some ppl who could be reading this and wanna know what kind of person I am, here's somethings which I can so far safely put as true XD.

Well, besides looking at the complete profile bout me, others would be like..

1. I hate making enemies or losing friends.
2. I love a game of dare =P (believ it or not, its almost like a daily routine in sch nowadays @.@)
3. No matter how bad you have treated me, I guess after awhile I will alwyz forgive if u asked =P
4. I love knowing new ppl especially teens around my age ^~^ (gals n guys)
5. Use (or maybe) to be in a gang where we call ourselves the Signified Seven (SS for short)
6. I love to make plans or things a success
7. I dun mind helpin out or giving a hand in anything as long as I am free (LOL)
8. I can really be sadistic at times especially when I am really hurt
9. Can be really childish especially when in the playful mood, which happens a lot =P
10. I enjoy disturbing ppl out of the blue, then suddenly go quiet when tired out XD
11. I actually really enjoy quiet times where everywhr around me is like silent
12. I HATE THE DARK!!!!
13. I DISLIKE nasty creepy crawly things
14. OH!!! I cant swim XD!!!! (me: so pls dont drown me T.T)
15. I like some spicy food.. but truthfully, I have a cat's tongue
16. I just adore kids and animals!!!
17. Believe it or not, when I am bored.. I actually plan events or crazy things.. plan plan plan.. zz..
18. I like challenges ^~^ (as long as they dun involve running around..)
19. I love my pillow ^~^ !!!! (n my blankie, with me bed, with.......)
20. Okie.. Last one.. erm.. I dun mind embarrassing myself as long as I am with my friends and NOT strangers =P

Got some gud info?? Maybe I will add others another time XD. Right now I also wanna wish my friends (friends, so-called nephewS) a safe journey and fun time in Ja-Pan. Also if they can find my blog.. Wahahaha..

HAVE FUN GUYS!!!!!

nitez.. zzz...

No comments: