Friday, July 25, 2008

Arguments

Today is like almost one of the worst day of my life. Someone found out ur darkest secret and ur best friend is fightin with u. Sigh, in the arguments so many point of views are layed and both of u realize tht both are really hurt. Yet bcoz of stubbornes, things wont get settled. A girl then a guy then the clubs.. Sigh.. problematic.. True problems are a pain but when u get through them its wat strengthen bonds and create a better surrounding. Now is just HOW to solve this.

If u like someone who is hated by ur best friend. Its even worse rite?? Even in the blog I feel choked!!! ARGH!!!!!!! This is frustrating!!! I guess I will just stop here then since I dunno wat or how to type.

Oh, I was thinkin of startin a blog where I just write short stories or watsoeva. Hm.. Or is it better to just write them here??.... Free to comment.

No comments: