Sunday, July 20, 2008

Outing with Mira

Ugh.. My feet are like killing me. A reminder to self : Never EVER wear sandals to a mall especially if I am gonna be thr like the WHOLE day.

The outing today was can say.. unplanned. Hehe, wanted to watch movie but everything was like sold out or full hse. In the end we were like going to arcades, reading books, comics and watsoeva oh and taking pictures of vry weird book titles XD.

Quite uneventful.. however, we couldnt help spotting MANGOES everywhere we go!!! Stef should really be with us. I think she wouldve enjoyed it since she is like mango obsess XD. Anyway, heres a few pic of what we saw.

I oni manage to catch one of Mira being perasan =P


This is actually a wasabi in a leaf form.


Beef tepanyaki set and sushi udon set

I was bored.. This is actually their cup.


We were actually really bored


Mostly couple advice books me and mira found..


omgosh.. When I opened this book, there were like
Chapter 1 : Basic Skills, Chapter 2 : Advanced Skills, and so on..



They even have institutes for these o.O


This is not couple advice or guide book but its for Mira's special kitty cat (aka Howard) XD


MANGO FRENZY!!!!!

Toodles!!

1 comment:

LittleGoat said...

So many interesting books.. The titles caught my attention =.=