Friday, August 1, 2008

Bo-ring

This really is disappointing. Sigh.. I cant believ I lost to Chee Yong for the third time!!! Gosh.. Plus ending up to be his maid for the next ONE week. How did i get myself into this... All the same, I just finish tons of friendly games with Ai Wee, Woonz, Ivan, Eric, Denesh n Chong Ti. I never thought many ppl would actually find table tennis fun. Well, at least I have someone to play with during PE instead of sitting around doing nothing. Lol.


The J-boy (Shinsuke) is leaving tonite T.T . So sad.. Wont be able to say bye to him since I will be takin care of the many many loveable monsters that r on their way here XD. Well, I will just wish him a safe flight here.

TAKE CARE SHINSUKE!!!!
WE WILL MISS YOU!!
DON'T FORGET THE MONKEY CLASS
5sc3!!!!

Well, I guess thats that. It was fun while it lasted. Hmm.. next up would be.. oh!! the prob between me n my 'friend'. We are no longer friends.. Sad.. but I cant do anythin between me n him. N the prob we argued bout..?? I think its settled n done. Lost 2 friends dear to me (maybe 3 since he included his gf) . Sad.. What to do when ur friend hates ur other friend..


I guess thts bout much i can think of for nw. I have to rush n shower nw since my sis just finish. Lol. Hav to prepare for those monsters tht are on their way =P . So.. ttfn!! (tata for nw XD)


P.s Pictures uploading later since busy nw..

No comments: