Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Scary Experience

SLEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In sch typing this now. Gosh, just last Sunday went out for a dinner with the family. While there, had a shockin experience. Someone actually had a fit. It started off as me and my sisters were just chatting casually. I noticed this man sittin behind my sister. He seem to be like sticking a fork into his mouth. Suddenly the man started chocking, then he fidgeted so badly and then he went so still as if paralysed with his arms outstretched and fell to the floor. My sister immediately jumped out of the way. The man started fidgeting. The owner of the restaurant tried to open the man's mouth by forcing a spoon into his mouth. I learned that this was to not allow the man to bite his tongue or it would occur an immediate death. No sooner had the owner of the restaurant got the spoon into the mans mouth, the spoon (plastic by the way) broke. Gosh, as it was me and my sisters first time experiencing this, we were feeling really creeped out. Soon we started seeing foam forming at the man's mouth then we saw blood coming out of his nose and mouth. Oh gosh, I admit I got a bit scared. My dad then suggested to get the man to sit up and give a whack on his back. Amazingly enough, the man started to calm down. Mom told us that we should get going so we left the place.

In the car, mom kept sayin by how as we were still young. We should take care of ourselves. I guess this incident also reminded my mom bout the strange sickness 'epilepsi' some doctors claim to say that I have. Sigh... As much as I hate or don't want to believe, I really pray that what I saw that day would not happen to me in the future. Imagine how terrifyin it is when you feel that is goin to happen to you in the future and there is no cure. Well, time for break soon. I'll stop here. Ciaoz~

No comments: