Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Revengeful Spirit

I’m not saying I don’t have it. If you were always being treated harshly or hurt before, most of the time you either get depressed or you get revengeful. I guess its normal. Not everyone can be like Cinderella, just patient and obedient and always cheerful. Or having a fairy godmother who would turn all your downs to ups.

Yes, it is freaking hard to just sit there, keep quiet, absorbing all the hurts as it aims at your heart, after awhile you probably burst. I used to just absorb it until I cant remember when, I just explode. Haha! Then slowly slowly I kinda got impatient. Sometimes can be a bit demanding. I mean, correct me if I’m wrong but.. sometimes it feels good just ranting out your anger and frustration doesn’t it? Like a kettle, you gotta let the steam come out or its gonna blow the kettle and all water will come bursting out.

At the same time, harbouring all that bitterness is not good either. Somehow you will feel very heavy shoulders. I just stating this cause I go through it. There are at times when someone annoys me SOO FREAKING much that when the person say a word to me only, I get very riled up(like a cat’s fur standing on one end XD). Its like auto an ice wall comes around my heart. Aihzz.. Its nt gud lar k? It spoils friendships. I just know hw it feels like. The person says hi n ur blank and u just say whatever comes to mind before thinking thru. Thn u dun care coz in the first place ur already angry wif the person so nt giving a second glance would b like the person never talk to you in the beginning.

So yes, if you’re asking me hw to deal with it? I’m just TRYING to answer as essay-bookly as possible now. Saying just forgive the person and get over it is nt that easy cause I know it takes time. One of my worst cases took me like almost 2 years before I could talk normally to the person again. But if you can I do encourage. However while you can’t, I’m still looking for the formula. Thts all for now~ Tata~

Loves
Rei Rei +

No comments: