Sunday, March 6, 2011

End of 1st week Sem 3 Part 2

Please do not be mistaken that I do not appreciate what my parents has done. It is truly a blessing that I am able to do things and travel when I know many can’t. I’m probably really greedy =P.. I love my parents seriously I do. At the same time, I guess God has been so part of my life that I just want to continue journeying with Him and seeing His works. I don’t want to just be a usual normal girl only studying, then graduating then going on masters and graduating then working her whole life through. That’s what everyone is doing. Reading bout God’s work, being part of His plans.. It seems different.. Though I cannot see God or hear God, I just think that God must be really lonely and sad if His love ones don’t pay attention or realize He is there with us all the time.

When we study, where does our focus go? Our books right? When our assignments come, where is our focus mostly? On our projects right? As you eat, b4 you slp, as you walk to uni n etc.. You think how to solve it, you plan when is your next free break to work on it, our focus is mostly on assignments.

I’m like blindly typing whatever that comes to mind now. Putting myself in God’s position.. Where thinking what must it be like to love someone so badly and not be loved back? Or putting so much care and effort creating something so fearfully and wonderfully only to have it taken away.

Calming down.. I dunno why or how I suddenly got so emotional. Just saying things that I feel.. But seriously.. How does God do it? We can say we love someone so much, but how long do we love that person after he/she brutally hurt us, use us, ignore us, forget us and etc. I bet after awhile most of us prob just give up right? Especially after that person found another partner. You could say cause God does not have a female to love or another god or something, I dunno. Aihz.. Its truly mystifying why God would create man and woman to love each other yet wanting each gender to love Him. Yet He probably only have angels to talk to and.. I dunno. Mind boggling. Cant imagine what heaven is like. Haha!!

Cheerio~
ReiRei

No comments: