Thursday, February 10, 2011

A New Chapter n A New Dog

The day has finally come. The time to say "bye bye Malaysia~"!! Will miss all my pillows, blankets, toys, books n the awesome foods.. Sob~ Oh of coz my friends n family! Hehe =P!! I cant believe it.. The day tht I've indirectly been expecting. The day where I have to live half-independently.. Bcoz I'm still living off my parent's money but.. Hey.. Time management, cleaning, self independency.. its all up to me now. Not sure whether I look forward to it but.. Its exciting ^^!!

This holiday.. Can say I rush to do many many things. Prob met up with few contacts, new n old, rarely chat with or havent seen in veli veli the long time. But still..

Anyway, I have nothing much to say. I'll be back every now and then =). The first few times probably short period i'm away, slowly it'll grow longer.. aihz.. i dunno wat to say ler!! Basically part of me wanna go yet dun wanna go. Ish ish~

Really grateful I can bring a toy along with me =P. I know i reachin 20 d but.. I'm alone in my room T.T!!! Lemme have someone or something tht can keep me company lar!! Here we go~ A new dog to my pack of dog collection ;)

"nice to meet you!"

"I'm THE powerful chihuahua!! Bow to me!!"

"Aren't I adorably sweet and cute? Love me~"

Erm.. Its kinda badly edited, the background, but it was all done in rush. I'm just basically passing time now. Will edit it properly next time ;p.

Hm.. looks kinda proud hm? but the sweater soooo suits the 4 season ^^. Hehe! I have a chihuahua to be with me in aussie ^^. A proud, adorable,sweet,.. somehow it looks smart too.. fine. smart looking chihuahua XD!! Hehe!!

Love~ Lub~

No comments: