Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hello From Australia =D

HI BLOGGIE!!! Finally in Melbourne!! Y so late?? Coz went sightseeing outside City XD. Went somewhr like mornington and peninsula. Interesting??? Btw, THIS DOES NOT FEEL LiKe SuMMER!! Its llike autumn ppl!!! Its freaking cold out here!! Well.. Super windy actually. While typing this, I’m actually not in Melbourne, waiting to go there then post this up.

Aihz.. Somehow I keep finding hard to sleep. Keep waking and slping.. So annoying.. One thing ler.. I realize y ppl like staying in Australia.. Or well outside of Melbourne. Here is like easy going, relax, country yet city like, thr are also a lot of senior citizens too XD. But seriously.. going scenic viewing, berry picking (I finally got my Strawberry!! XD), seeing ranches, black cows, white with brown patches cows, horses, meadows, high hills n etc.. Its really lovely n sweet if any guy wanna bring their gf here for holidays (=P hints for my future bf or husband XD). But honestly.. It really REALLY is very costly just trying to live here.

Another thing I realize here, there r no road bumps XD. Either tht so rare cause I didn’t feel them I think @@.

LENNA!!! I just remembered. I didn’t dare sleeveless and shorts out wei!! Super cold out here. Hopefully the city is MUCH warmer @@.

K enough talk.. Oh wait!! One last thing. Guess what was my first experience/encounter when I reached an apartment we were staying in? Our hair dryer “poofed”. Haha!! Dad got so scared to charge his laptop n phone after tht. Poofed meaning it got burnt, it “exploded”, it keep giving off this toxic smell.. Yea.. Not only tht. Unfortunately for dad, he spent $10 (not rm ppl), just on 2 hrs internet. After 1 hr 30min, he gave up figuring hw to use it =P. So yea, use tht last 30min the next day to reply SOME PPL’S emails =P. plus plus search for churches tomoro.

I cant believ I woke at… melb timing… 430am today. N I couldn’t slp!!! So kinda sms kawsi to bring calc. Forgotten mine @@... She must b wonderin y she receive sms at 2am plus =P. Hehe!!
Well, tomoro will b seeing ke ying I hope… hopefully wont b like charlotte.. thr yet cannot b seen @@..

K lar.. dad asking me y I offline yet so many things to type XD. Time to off. Hehe!! Good evening from aussie peeps ;). Ppl here r friendly..

P.s
After chatting with parents, asian guys r still more preferably my type =P. Hidden reasons behind ;)
Lub~

No comments: