Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Friends

Assignments are piling up / increasing. Finals are approaching. Nerves are breakingout.. Hm.. Having lesser and lesser time to blog. Either tht, come to blog and nthg to type bout.

Aihzz... Is it me.. or...? Having friends from different group that shares different interests.. Is that bad?? In my life, of course you have friends from primary school, secondary school and kindergarten. Everybody has that right? Ok so how bout clubs and society friends. In high school you are already scheduled some part of your time to meet friends with similar interests. How I miss those times.. Its not easy to find that in university. Its like, when everyone free, then oni hav meet ups. Either tht, wait till an event comes lar. Or worst still, their meetings is during ur class hour or its too late, so you cant go.

Doi Adoi!! Not that I'm saying its boring to just have friends from your course but.. Interests?? If they dun get your interests, are you not gonna continue with it?

Hm.. adding on to the group of friends I have, theres table tennis friends. EVERYBODY has different break hours. So how often do I get to meet them? An hr for those that REALLY have opposite timetables as I do. They make time to come and fellowship/bond/play. Sometimes I dun even c them through the week(s). Aihzz.. Dun count the business ppl lar =P, they all super free, of course I will c them slightly more often.

Tambah lagi... Christian Fellowship friends!! My sisters and brothers in Christ XD. I c FEW of them every 30min b4 class starts. Then everyone in CF for 2 hrs A WEEK!!! Bonding?? Hardly!!

Lets keep adding.. Friends which I met from just being in ECA/Student Life Centre. Lol!! I HARDLY SEE THEM.

Now how bout my course friends. I SEE YOU PPL 23hrs a week!! MAX 27hrs a week!! One of you, you know who you are =P.. 33hrs a week!! LOL!! U tell me ler!! Compare tht with my other friends.. You still say I dun spend enough time with you guys? U making it sound as if neglect u all... Sometimes making it sound as if I am "ditching" you all. Say what?? Aihzz... Last time when it was fun n no-problem, thinking of games or ways to keep us all awake is easy. Now... Using them and.. I dunno.. I really just wanna give up. Ignore lar.. I will just keep silent.

I dunno if it really hurts others sometimes, and I dunno it. Or either tht, coolz, they dun show it. Awesome masks they put on everytime. Between us..? I dun feel friendship anymore.. More like, you wan come, then join lar. Dun wan, no diff to us.

Aihz.. either tht... I'm just plain weird =P. A jealous girl, who bothers to get jealous when ppl steals her friends. A emotional girl, who likes to cheer ppl up, yet easily feels dejected. An imperfect girl, who sometimes / most of the time just see that God is probably who she ONLY needs. Not friends, not relationship, not bonds.

If any of you feel insulted or irritated reading this, I apologize but feel free to NOT read coz the blog title says it all... "Thoughts of the Heart". Everything here is sincerely from the heart.

Also to those who still stand by me as friends, best friends or non-blood siblings. Love you and thank you for everything (patience, joy, sharing, guidance, etc)!! ^^ You know who you are!!!


Loves~

No comments: