Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Assignments Assignments Assignments..

Goodness!! Believe it or not, I ACTUALLY stayed in uni till 8pm XD. Oh my!! LOL!! At first I didnt think tht I would but.. yea.. I guess when it comes down to finishin assignments and doing well, you're almost determined to just bout anythin XD. I said ALMOST XD.

Goodness!! You wont believe how amazing I felt to hear some ppl say tht hearing others say "LETS GROUP TOGETHER AND FINISH OUR ASSIGNMENT" could feel the same pressure I feel. Lol!! I dunno bout some of you. Its fun, seriously. But when too many ppl... I just dun feel the same. Its like, if there are those who understands and complete faster than u, u feel discouraged. However if you are understand faster than some ppl, its awkward when they say "Hey!! You finish so fast!! Smart ler..." then they give that sad face and say "Aihzz.. I still dunno how to do.". Lol!!

Then again, not doing in a group... You tend to wonder if the others have completed and you havent. Then you start wondering "Oh my goodness, am I really missing something? Why cant I do this? Didn't I study just as much as they did?". Well oh well..

Anyhow.. Looks like I'll be staying in uni till late again tomoro XD. Then going to uni again on Friday though its a holiday and though its SUPER far frm home. But yea!! Lets just finish these 2 MONSTROUS assignments XD.

After tht.... Lol!! After oni look at finals lar. Hehe~


Loves~ ^^

No comments: