Saturday, May 29, 2010

Fitting Moments

Lol!! I'm just bad at giving names for things. But anyhow, this is a post bout what happened on Friday at uni. Nothing much special. Went to uni, saw Sally n Charlotte, found out no more sockets (the uni seriously need to fix more as its a UNI!! Thousands of student study there!! With laptops!!) then we were thinking on what to do. Waited for the guys, our seniors (Vince n Wai Hong) came, thank God they had extensions. Then Ah Siang n Geoffrey, who knows how Sally came up with this weird idea of asking me instead of the guys to kindly ask a group of student to shift elsewhere since they not using the sockets. Lol?

Well, anyhow, dunno is it my charm or Geoffrey's stare tht cause them to agree =P. Haha!! So yea, Richard came after, forgetting to buy our lunch. Aihzz.. Then we all just do our work lar. Towards the end, my assignment just didn't make sense. Lol!! Didnt know I suppose to turn off the keyboard echo (ignore if you dun get it =P). Soo... I decided to restart. Oh, n Charlotte, Sally n Richard as well as Geoffrey so kindly went out to buy our lunch =D.

This is where i did things without thinking. Tsk tsk.. Knowing how COLD the room already is. And I was ALREADY wearing a jacket... I STILL went and so silly-ly drank a COLD coke. Silly right? When I went back into the room, a COLD chill hit me. I was like, "Hey, could be bcoz I just step in from the outside.", then realising that with every minute I stayed in the room, I started gettin shivers, which turned to chills, which I couldnt stop shivering. It got so bad, I couldnt talk right without repeating a syllable. And Richard didnt even realise it -.-". Aihzz.. Lol!! N he said I died even I put my head on the table. Swt!! Haha!! Anyhow, Vince kept giving me the stare and asking if I needed an extra jacket. Awkward-ness.. I was like awkward, wanting to get out, yet having those uncontrollable fits-like cases.

So yea, worried tht I wouldnt be able to drive home properly, so I prayed n prayed n prayed. I didnt turn on the air conditioner in the car. First time, welcoming the warmth frm the car for being under the hot sun. Lol!! N just drove home. Got home safe, it was time to go church =P.

So yea!! Been worrying uselessly of my assignment. And yea!! Had to chill the brain, so I type this and now tht I'm better, time to do my CO (Computer Organisation). Haha!!

Loves~

No comments: