Thursday, April 29, 2010

Its coming back - - - -

The joy and thrill of the pressure of wanting to win. Not knowing if you will win or lose, but yet gaining new friends. Friends that you know makes you laugh and forget outside problems.

YES PPL!!! I have decided to come back to Taylors and play table tennis during my free time =P.

I play for fun, I can't really play for competition. Lol~ However, met lots of new friends d. Nigel, Raymond, Sivon (I hope i spell his name correct =P), Leon, Jia Wei (or was it jia wen... not vry gud with chinese names @.@) n JK (so cool rite his name XD. Not sure if its just an initial)... Hmm.. Hope I didn't leave out anyone. Saw few of the ol' Subang table tennis players too =P. All were like surprise to see each other XD.

But anyhow somehow XD, doubt the others know it but everytime I play, it always.. so far nvr fails to make me smile at the end of the day. Even though its watching only.

Oh, never fail.. As a girl, when u win a guy the crowd response "How could u lose to a girl?".
If you lose to the guy "Why u bully girl??". Haha!! But, we r all joking.

However, in degree d. Cannot fool around too much. So of course I must learn to control lor!! Lol!!

Jun n Shafiq found my secret, that I play >.<... Not to mention watchin me play @.@... Pray it doesnt get spread too far >.<.


Tally-Ho~!!! Loves!!!

No comments: