Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Stunned

Okay.. I know not long ago I posted bout driving.. And I also know that I am saying this practically to my friends that I am talking right now (842pm). But really.. Mom just gave the green light to drive alone. I've got a tiny feeling its definitely different frm when they r in the car n u are in the car alone. But whoaaa... Seriously?? Letting me drive? Ok lar.. It just to university. But.. Seriously?? I'm honestly stunned. I know it sounds like "ur expecting it not to happen??".. No but.. really?? Like now? Today??

Frm my heart I have a bit of worry that I disappoint them or get into a car crash or who knows what. Haha!! Well, will update tomoro if something does happen >.<. If everyhting goes smoothly, then thr won't be much to blog. Probably just a shoutout. So yea!! Pray for me ;P.

Loves~~~ *hearts*

No comments: