Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sports Outing

Yay!! Had a super fun time today at Alex's Condo with my ex-cells and friends. Lol!! We had GlowUnited (Alex, Elisha and Patric - not sure if he is from the cell), 18yr old girls cell (Diane, Rachel Rose and Yi Ying), CoUZ (Yew Hui and Philip), NSt (DanLo and Victor) and Colin, a friend XD. Too lazy to take pictures but I think Diane took a few.

We did badminton, swimming, taboo and table tennis. Lol!! Krrr-azy 4hrs (apprx.). Oh, only the girls except Yew Hui went swimming. Hehe~ It was super gila-gila. Diane kept saying how we all gonna drown together as friends cause none of us knew how to swim properly. Diane dunno at all. Lol!! Then we kept jumping over each other, screaming splashin.. The usual girl stuff I guess XD. But the water was soo nice... Aaaahhhh... It wasn't cold but just a bit warm.

Then I learned in taboo.. Abba is an oldies group which used to sing the songs from MaMa Mia. O.O

I also learned that Alex and few of his friend, including Colin. Played for 3 days straight badminton. Aiyoyo.... Aching muscles >.<

Oh well.. I'm tired. Gonna shower, be fresh. If still awake... Maybe I'll watch a movie before sleep. Gonna enjoy my last days of holiday before studies T.T...

Anyways, thanks Alex for the fun and laughter. All of us enjoyed ourselves even though you nearly mess up some stuff. Maybe I'll drop by on the 26th Feb if you're scheduling another sports outing. Hehe~ 3 Musketeers XD!!

Loves~

No comments: