Sunday, February 7, 2010

Oh Boy

My goodness!! I took a gulp of milk and swallowed it. Thats not the bad part.. The bad part is.. ITS SOUR!!!!! Oh MONKEY!!! Pray I do not get stomach aches >.
I also had a sudden craving to meet up with the long-time-no-see ppl. Haha!! I was wondering whether I should start an outing with the SS (Signified Seven) again. Been like.. 3 yrs or more? since I have seen them. So I go email they all lor. Guess what, few immediately replied saying they were thinkin bout it too. Hm.. If one doesnt start, I guess we would be waiting for another.. few yrs? Yay!! Pray that goes well.

Also!! Me praying that the next outing for my ex-cell would be a success!! We are having our 2nd outing as a sports outing. Gonna have it at alex's place if possible. He seemed eager for a wife when i asked him XD. Tsk tsk.. Looks like I must watch over my sheeps while we are under the eyes of the "wolves" that day XD. Lol!! No break @.@.

So far thts tht =). I'm in a good mood now ^^.

Larvs!! XD (sounds like love and laugh)

No comments: