Sunday, February 7, 2010

Appreciating You

I may be plain, blur, not very knowledgeable, vain towards the reality of this world, stubborn, frank and serious many times.

But I know that even though many may not like me for the above statements and more, there is always one which will love me. He is indescribable, unique, awesome, loving, caring, Fatherly, gracious and merciful.

Though I get rejected sometimes or put down. He always cares. He always support in His own way. He believes in me when no one does. He understands when people misinterpret me.

Though I am like a little speck, probably even smaller than a micro organism in His hand. However.. I hold such an important position in His eye. He pays attention to every single detail about me. Making me feel special.. Wanted.

My complaints are nothing compared to what I have seen.

Lord, You are so awesome-ly wonderful. Thank You Lord for EVERYTHING. Thank You for what You have put in my path. For every tiny to large experiences You have put me through. You hold my future in Your hands. Teach me to submit and be gracious. Appreciating everything in my path instead of complaining. Teach me to have control over my tongue. Let it be of support and not of destruction. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen!!


Psalm 139:13-16
13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.

14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,

16 your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.


Loves~

No comments: