Saturday, July 25, 2009

Testimonies

Uwaaaa!!! Back frm church! Was awesome! Somehow being inspired by testimonies after testimonies not to mention sharing ur own testimony and others testimonies. Its like.. Wow!!!

I think, after today, though I dun really spend much time with my grandmom, she actually is truly an inspiration for all. She is not only hip, modern, active, etc. But recently she is like a walkin testimony. Everyday she is bound to have one. Really, some things which we might not have ever thought of, she gave them a try or test.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¸.•*¨*`•Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¸.•*¨*`•Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¸.•*¨*`•Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¸.•*¨*`•Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¸.•*¨*`•Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

1. When she was about to accept Christ, she questioned God why couldnt she ever hear Him like we do. So she told Him to speak to her if He is real.

Result: The speaker spoke a sermon, which was a message just for her. God talked LOUD!!!

2. She tested God by saying "God is You're real, show me whr I put my outfit!", cause she been lookin for it everywhr.

Result: She opened the first cabinet and thr it was in front of her. She immediately said sry to God for putting Him to test.

3. She was driving and the traffic light was broken. She prayed for safe journey.

Result: She got through safely, no cars were zooming across or everywhr when she was crossing the cross-junction.

4. Aunt family has not been going well. Before she became a Christian, she tried God. Praying that He will bless the family.

Result: In few weeks or two weeks, my aunt surprised my g'ma saying her family was well. Everyone was happy. After continuous prayer after tht, Aunt alwyz had a happy family.

Its just amazing lar. It may not be so big and bombastic, but some are truly meaningful. My g'ma is only 70++, I can find no better g'ma so far.

LOVE YA ALWYZ GRANDMA!!!!! =)

No comments: