Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Great!! Maths test is over. Goodness!!! I just feel so frust over it. NVR in my life hav I done as badly as this. It really tears me up. Sigh.. I really don't know is it me or the teacher. Somehow this yr is like a huge de ja vu. Nt just me but my sis too. THANK GOD FOR SISTER!! Wouldnt know how i'd be if not for her.


ESL so far so gud. Just pray the main points are correct XD. Was so bummed out that i was half dead doing the test. But yea.. Like the Lord said, persevere and the Lord will give u strength. I am not sure frm whr tht is but somehow it just came.

Today is not only the saddest day but it also happens to be DAY 1 OF 40 DAYS FAST AND PRAYER!!! WHOOO!!!!! Guess thts the thing so far tht cheers me up. Gonna pray for camp!! COUZ CAMP!!! Whose interested =P???!!!!


Oh yea!!! I went gift hunting with sis. Wyman followed us as he was driving us thr. Hehe! Kind of him to do tht. Thnx kor!! Tif "enjoyed" ur company too XP. Both of them were like..

Wyman: *holding tif's hand* jie jie!!!
Tif: *almost shaking me to death* JIE JIE!!!
Rei: *poking wyman* KOR KOR AR!!!

Lol!! Like small kids XD. Tha lady was staring at us like we were weirdos i think. Haha!

No comments: