Monday, July 20, 2009

DI 1 is over!!! Its (if i'm not mistaken) Mathematics Direct Investigation. Its whr we gather in groups and solve questions together. Its an open book test but its still not easy k. Anyway, My group was me, Pauline, Sean and Ujin. Suprisingly, they were able to help out in a few Qs. So I guess it wasnt so bad. But i do feel a bit bad complaining bout them b4 the test. Well, me n pauline complained. Coz the one of the group was quite equal but the other was all the smart ones together. Sigh.. Dunno y lar.. But somehow I feel i am not doing vry well for this course. Like.. I dunno.. Just.. *indescribable*. I just pray I really am aiming at the course right for me n tht i am interested in. What would God want me to do i wonder.

Many of u prob know that Maths is like my FAV subject ever, if not its sorta my pride lar. Somehow, thnx to the maths teacher i having..just being honest, I dun feel like my interest is thr anymore.. So sad.. I tot i was the only one, only to find out that others felt like it to. Sad huh.. Well.. Pray everythin turns out better for these last few months =).

Lord give me wisdom and peace. That I will do things with a sound mind n no frustration.

No comments: