Thursday, May 21, 2009

Its been long

Lol.. It hurts.. Haha.. I dun even noe y it hurts. What hurts i wonder.. Lol. Lord.. What is wrong wif me.. I thought it was my imagination. The pain i feel or c frm others.. Wat is this.. Is it not my imagination?? I feel shadows stalkin behind me. I can never c them. After a long time.. Nvr tot i would feel scared of the nothingness.. Lol.
Why does my heart ache.. It feels like a simple wrong move n it will burst. Lol.. Wat is with me.. Like turnin into a pscho ny XD. Is this depression?? Dont sound like it.. Emo?? Isnt it alwyz like tht in this webpage?? Its like all my horrible thoughts n emo-ness buried here. Some ppl say they noe me.. How could u noe me better than myself?? I myself am searchin for myself. Lol.. Such a joke..
Sigh.. nvr tot wolfy would say tht.. Somehow while typing this, when u say it to me.. I couldnt stop it.. Lol. It just flowed.. I dunno wat to say.. It hurts so much suddenly.. I wanna stop yet i cant. I'm not who they say i am.. Coz i dun even noe who they describe. It doesnt sound like me.. Whr hav i gone i wonder.. Lol. Lots of crap.. Probably oni i will understand. Well, its a free blog anyway..
Thts it for nw.. Still got acc test tomolo.. Lol..Till i visit again bloggie =).

smile for me k, Lord?? Its practically the only place I can find strength to smile at others while i'm outside.

*Smiles* no?

No comments: