Monday, November 3, 2008

No Regrets

I thought and thought bout it. It really clouds your mind when ur in anger or depression. We will do many stupid, unthinkable things that can hurt, humiliate, scar and so on.. I too am not perfect. However i believe that if we hav done some stupid things, no point living in regrets. I have not regretted anythin in my life so far and i dun wanna start now. I believe that when i make a mistake i knew i shouldnt have, what i can do after instead of being depressed bout it, is actually tryin my best to put it right. At least i tried and know that i done what i can. It actually makes u feel better. Though i do worried for humiliatin myself in doing some things but what the heck..If its worth it then so b it. If not..Lol..Endure it lor..What else to do XD.

Ok while i am typing this i am havin my IT class.. Gosh.. So annoying..

8 DAYS TO SPM

No comments: