Tuesday, November 18, 2008

YESH!!!!!!! 1 week and 4 days to go..Or to be precise, 3 days to go!!!!! If you follow the goverment syllabus and did not drop any subjects, I would be like one of the first batch to finally end high school. Sad yet happy.. Sad maybe coz i wont be seein some of my friends next year or may be onwards coz they goin overseas. Happy coz SPM would finally be over =P. Many of u that r readin this prob wonderin wat the hell am i doin on9 when its spm. Lets just say i takin a break n sneakin on9 =P. Hehe.. Though it wont be a "hehe" matter when parents finds out.. Okayy.. Not goin there.. Lets see.. A few days back, i suddenly had a desire to blog bout my memories in SG. I thought it be too long so MAYBE i will do it next time or mayb be not. BUT... I do have to say some things now.. Though i was kinda disappointed in some of my friends that they couldnt perform for some kids after spm, i dun blame u guys k?? I noe spm can be "sort-of" relaxing yet hair-pulling. Its ok its ok.. However i am still happy especially with the way things are now. True frm beginning of march till oct thr were some crazy stuff which now probably is a down thing if u ask me. But.. it was an experience.. Prob strange but at least i noe wat to do next time.. Hm.. I am really happy with the friends i have now.. Nick Lim, Eugene and wyman hav been really fun throughout exams.. Had study groups with them.. Warning!! If u ever wanna study with wyman.. Dun bring papers!!! He steals them all!!! Lol. I chatted lots with Wai Hoong as well.. Prob to make up for all the misunderstandings and time.. Hm.. lets c.. I guess thats about it.. Instead of 11 subjects for SPM i now ny taking 10.. Not sure is it possible but i heard it is, but pray that i am alright XD. I have 3 papers left!!! I wish 5SC3 and my other friends gud luck as usual XD!! GAMBATEH GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: