Friday, November 14, 2008

Short

Since i could come on9 since that vry vry vry vry super last time, i thought i drop a quick blog of whats goin on. So what is goin on?? OBVIOUSLY SPM!!! Durh.. So yea.. BM, Sej, BI, Maths and IT r over. Worst r over.. Shouldnt b too hard now on rite?? I myself hope so. Thank God tomorrow no exam.. I feel like over d XD. Maybe my body doesnt though. Why is that?? Pimples are breakin out!!! Ugh.. I am gettin sick and my body over-heat often. Its like burn-out!! Come home frm exam i will shower n drop dead on my bed (fine maybe not dead, collapse??). I wont even wake up when its dinner until someone drags me out, which my sisters r havin so much fun doin. Geez, u just have to love ur siblings u noe tht??.. Erm.. K.. Lets c.. What else, weird stuffs would be... For me.. I cant slp at night except when i come home from exams, i would toss n turn in bed or lie awake just stoning.. It will b like tht for.. 2, 3 hrs?? That bad.. Even weirder, my mind would sometimes come up with lyrics n songs to God mostly (not to say that its eerie coz the lyrics were kinda nice..) or even love stories (eg, dialogues)..I mean like.. Whats with that?? Super strange.. Anyway, thats all i guess.. Gotta run!! Nitez guys!! All the best in the rest of the papers!!

P.s
Thanks to Wyman, Stef, Mira and Yi Xin who had put together a cake for me bday ^~^. Also thanks to those who wished me and celebrated with me on that day!! Love ya (as friends) XD!!

No comments: